1. Whether you’re selling videos services to corporations, brides or consumers, improving your marketing message to these customers can increase your sales at least 21% and up to 500%. Focus on benefits to the customer.
2. Grow the list of prospects in your own database. Add names of likely prospects from outside lists you buy and/or collect your own names from local directories. Marketing to more prospects means more sales.
3. Automate your lead generation process. To collect more names and contact info, offer something that’s helpful and free like a newsletter or article.
4. Follow up. It’s amazing how many sales are lost because the producer did not follow up. Take the time to learn what their objections are and address those objections. If they want a cheaper version, give it to them.
5. Upsell. Create additional services or products you can offer your existing customers. Video duplication is an easy one. Can you think of others?
Here are some smart video businesses that will help you succeed:
Home study course shows how to start a successful home-based business producing corporate videos.
Non-fiction videos are a great way to multiply your income.
Low Overhead & Recession-proof. Earn $60-100/hr See how!
You’ve seen Skycam in operation in NFL games and in feature films for those remarkable shots that seem to follow the ball in the air. Skycam is a computer-controlled, stabilized, cable-suspended aerial camera system. It maneuvers the camera through three dimensions often over a football field or arena. The camera package weighs over 30 lbs. […]Read More
I stumbled on this interesting project on YouTube. The modification is done to a $35 4K camera you can find on eBay. To that he adds a c-mount. Then this camera can take any c-mount lenses. There are scores of great inexpensive c-mount lenses out on eBay and elsewhere. You’ll also need a c-mount extension […]Read More