1. Whether you’re selling videos services to corporations, brides or consumers, improving your marketing message to these customers can increase your sales at least 21% and up to 500%. Focus on benefits to the customer.
2. Grow the list of prospects in your own database. Add names of likely prospects from outside lists you buy and/or collect your own names from local directories. Marketing to more prospects means more sales.
3. Automate your lead generation process. To collect more names and contact info, offer something that’s helpful and free like a newsletter or article.
4. Follow up. It’s amazing how many sales are lost because the producer did not follow up. Take the time to learn what their objections are and address those objections. If they want a cheaper version, give it to them.
5. Upsell. Create additional services or products you can offer your existing customers. Video duplication is an easy one. Can you think of others?
Here are some smart video businesses that will help you succeed:
Home study course shows how to start a successful home-based business producing corporate videos.
Non-fiction videos are a great way to multiply your income.
Low Overhead & Recession-proof. Earn $60-100/hr See how!
Photographing light trails at night has been a popular technique of both still photographers and videographers. We’ve all seen the light trails of night traffic in a time lapse video. Light painting in still photography can be done a couple of ways. One way is to take a long exposure and move the lights during […]Read More
I've written a lot about quadcopters, most notably Quadcopters, Cameras, and the Law. Today, some fool didn't obey the law, common sense or common decency. Monday evening a quadcopter took off from a high-rise terrace in mid-town Manhattan during evening rush hour. It flew 300 to 400 ft in the air past luxury apartment buildings as well as business buildings. 3 minutes later it crashed in the street nearly clipping a businessman.Read More
Facebook video views now challenging YouTube. Advertisers delight.Read More