1. Whether you’re selling videos services to corporations, brides or consumers, improving your marketing message to these customers can increase your sales at least 21% and up to 500%. Focus on benefits to the customer.
2. Grow the list of prospects in your own database. Add names of likely prospects from outside lists you buy and/or collect your own names from local directories. Marketing to more prospects means more sales.
3. Automate your lead generation process. To collect more names and contact info, offer something that’s helpful and free like a newsletter or article.
4. Follow up. It’s amazing how many sales are lost because the producer did not follow up. Take the time to learn what their objections are and address those objections. If they want a cheaper version, give it to them.
5. Upsell. Create additional services or products you can offer your existing customers. Video duplication is an easy one. Can you think of others?
Here are some smart video businesses that will help you succeed:
Home study course shows how to start a successful home-based business producing corporate videos.
Non-fiction videos are a great way to multiply your income.
Low Overhead & Recession-proof. Earn $60-100/hr See how!
by Hal Landen This is a promotional video from Reveal Media, a company which manufactures police body cameras. Other manufacturers include Panasonic and Wolfcom. It’s Time for Police Body Cameras Body cameras also known as body worn video are typically used by law enforcement to record interactions with the public and to collect evidence at […]Read More
“Kodachrome” is a limited edition magazine geared toward people who love “art, film and analog culture.” It goes beyond the world of analog photography and filmmaking. Kodak says it also about film, writing, sculpture, music, graphics. It is about art and analog culture. Issue 01 is being published in a “limited edition run” with 76 […]Read More