1. Whether you’re selling videos services to corporations, brides or consumers, improving your marketing message to these customers can increase your sales at least 21% and up to 500%. Focus on benefits to the customer.
2. Grow the list of prospects in your own database. Add names of likely prospects from outside lists you buy and/or collect your own names from local directories. Marketing to more prospects means more sales.
3. Automate your lead generation process. To collect more names and contact info, offer something that’s helpful and free like a newsletter or article.
4. Follow up. It’s amazing how many sales are lost because the producer did not follow up. Take the time to learn what their objections are and address those objections. If they want a cheaper version, give it to them.
5. Upsell. Create additional services or products you can offer your existing customers. Video duplication is an easy one. Can you think of others?
Here are some smart video businesses that will help you succeed:
Home study course shows how to start a successful home-based business producing corporate videos.
Non-fiction videos are a great way to multiply your income.
Low Overhead & Recession-proof. Earn $60-100/hr See how!
Lufthansa and DJI Drone Technology Lufthansa Aerial Services, a division of Lufthansa Consulting, today signed a deal with DJI to use the world’s leading drone-maker’s aerial platforms to develop commercial applications for its key customers. A recent pilot project to inspect rotor blades on wind turbines was just completed by the Lufthansa and DJI. Other […]Read More
Drone Case Settles This is a still from the video for which Pirker was fined. The full video is available in the link below. This case has finally been settled. In 2011 Raphael Pirker had been fined $10,000 by the FAA for using a Zephyr drone to capture aerial shots of the University of Virginia […]Read More
Barbie dolls have often been criticized as a poor role model for young girls. There were comments about Barbie’s unrealistic body standards and a Computer Engineer Barbie who required the help of her male counterparts to get rid of a virus. And there were many other accusations made against Mattel who produced the Barbie doll. […]Read More