1. Whether you’re selling videos services to corporations, brides or consumers, improving your marketing message to these customers can increase your sales at least 21% and up to 500%. Focus on benefits to the customer.
2. Grow the list of prospects in your own database. Add names of likely prospects from outside lists you buy and/or collect your own names from local directories. Marketing to more prospects means more sales.
3. Automate your lead generation process. To collect more names and contact info, offer something that’s helpful and free like a newsletter or article.
4. Follow up. It’s amazing how many sales are lost because the producer did not follow up. Take the time to learn what their objections are and address those objections. If they want a cheaper version, give it to them.
5. Upsell. Create additional services or products you can offer your existing customers. Video duplication is an easy one. Can you think of others?
Here are some smart video businesses that will help you succeed:
Home study course shows how to start a successful home-based business producing corporate videos.
Non-fiction videos are a great way to multiply your income.
Low Overhead & Recession-proof. Earn $60-100/hr See how!
This video shows you how to make car shots without spending a fortune. These shots work in so many types of films.Read More
You may have a profile photo you use for business, social or dating sites. How viewers see your profile photo is pretty important. But how do you know if your photo is being well received? Wouldn’t it be great if you could ask the opinions of hundreds of people of the gender and age range […]Read More
Barbie dolls have often been criticized as a poor role model for young girls. There were comments about Barbie’s unrealistic body standards and a Computer Engineer Barbie who required the help of her male counterparts to get rid of a virus. And there were many other accusations made against Mattel who produced the Barbie doll. […]Read More