1. Whether you’re selling videos services to corporations, brides or consumers, improving your marketing message to these customers can increase your sales at least 21% and up to 500%. Focus on benefits to the customer.
2. Grow the list of prospects in your own database. Add names of likely prospects from outside lists you buy and/or collect your own names from local directories. Marketing to more prospects means more sales.
3. Automate your lead generation process. To collect more names and contact info, offer something that’s helpful and free like a newsletter or article.
4. Follow up. It’s amazing how many sales are lost because the producer did not follow up. Take the time to learn what their objections are and address those objections. If they want a cheaper version, give it to them.
5. Upsell. Create additional services or products you can offer your existing customers. Video duplication is an easy one. Can you think of others?
Here are some smart video businesses that will help you succeed:
Home study course shows how to start a successful home-based business producing corporate videos.
Non-fiction videos are a great way to multiply your income.
Low Overhead & Recession-proof. Earn $60-100/hr See how!
More Than A Camera This company, which makes the camera we videographers love, just made the largest initial public offering of a consumer electronics company in more than 20 years! On the first day of trading the new stock (GPRO) jumped up more than 30%. The only other consumer electronic company to go public was […]Read More
The Lytro Cinema camera captures all the rays of light within a scene. This may not sound unusual, but no other camera can do this. This provides enormous power to the creative process. Every pixel is captured with color properties, directional properties, and its exact placement in space. This creates video in a 3-D space […]Read More
GoPro introduces 2 new GoPros and a Drone. The new Hero 5 Black ($399 )includes a 2-inch touch screen display. The new Hero 5 Session ($299) is intended as an entry level camera. Both cameras have built-in waterproof casings, good for up to 10 meters. Both cameras can shoot 4K video at 30 frames. The […]Read More
Based on Nielsen’s metered markets, Super Bowl 50 averaged a 49.0 rating, meaning that 49% of U.S. homes with TV sets had the game turned on. That is a remarkable number and no wonder advertisers are willing to spend big bucks for those eyeballs. These are some of the funniest ads to come out of […]Read More