Here’s What You Get:
The Book The Independent’s Guide to Film Distributors
218 pages ISBN: 13: 978-0-9840925-0-5
The Independent’s Guide to Film Distributors is the definitive guide of independent film distributors.
It includes the contact and acquisition details of nearly 200 U.S. distributors carefully chosen for their focus on acquiring independent media – documentaries, narrative features, experimental films, shorts, and animation.
Whether you are a seasoned independent producer, grassroots activist, or aspiring director, The Independent’s Guide to Film Distributors will arm you with the information, advice, and resources needed to distribute your work:
- Comprehensive profiles of distributors with acquisition contacts and company descriptions, along with the genres, lengths and subject matters each acquires
- Tips on approaching distributors, prepping your film for distribution, and handling the contract negotiation
- In-depth interviews with leading independent distributors such as Cinema Guild, Facets Multimedia, and Samuel Goldywn Films
- Dealmaking Tips from Entertainment Attorney, Mark Litwak
- Self Distribution Case Studies
- Online Distribution Companies to Know
The only thing smarter than reading this book after you produce your film, is to read it before you produce your film.