Sorry, this products is no longer available.
The Perfect Off-Season Addition to Your Wedding Video Business.
By Bonnie Durkin
Conquer this Lucrative Market!
If you love sports and shooting video, this is a business for you! High School Varsity Sports are a growth area that is taken very seriously by parents, coaches and kids. Bonnie Durkin, President of D-Vision Video has had great success videotaping and editing high school varsity sports videos. Her DVD and CD ROM package entitled Shoot and Score with Sports Videos show how you can follow her lead in this lucrative and fun business. Bonnie is a very popular and frequent WEVA seminar speaker.
The Seasons and the Sports
In high schools there are three sports seasons and lots of sports such as the sports listed below. You don’t need to be an expert in the sports you film, but you will want to develop a basic understanding of that sport. This will be fun and very helpful to your business. You can learn a lot about any sport on the internet.
Sports videos are very popular and a great way to get your name out there as a producer of fun entertaining videos. As Bonnie says, “Do one sports video and it will lead to another, and another, and another. For me, sports-related production has proved the most cost- effective means of marketing and advertising all of my services.”
One school, one sport can be worth $7000 to you just as it has been to Bonnie. That’s why you should sell video coverage of an entire season in each sport. Some sports video projects will bring in much less, but Bonnie will show you how to insure that they are all profitable.
- Boys and Girls Soccer
- Boys and Girls Cross Country
- Field Hockey
- Girls Volleyball
- Boys and Girls Basketball
- Winter track
- Ice Hockey
- Boys Baseball
- Girls Softball
- Boys and Girls Lacrosse
- Boys and Girls Track
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- Equipment needed for sports coverage
- Shooting and editing sports videos
- How to market sports videos
- Discover the vast array of sports video projects you can offer your clients. For example, game coverage, season highlight tapes, college recruiting tapes, End of the Season Banquet. The Big Game and more!
- Personal attributes needed to create sports videos
- Determine who your customers are
- How to choose the right music kids will love
- Choose the right schools
- How to price it right so you are covered and even make good money duplicating videos that the school shoots.
- Successful strategy for producing the most popular tapes – The Highlight Tape
- Senior Memory Tapes have become a hot item for Bonnie. See how this emotional presentation can catch on like wildfire
- Shooting and Editing Sports Videos can be a wonderful break from wedding videos.
- Helpful Hints in Producing Sports Videos. Why re-invent the wheel when others have already learned what works and what doesn’t.