Here’s what you get:
XLR-Pro XLR adapter/Mixer
Add XLR Audio Inputs to Your Camcorder
Side 1 View
Mix Two professional mics
Side 2 View
Mounts under your camera OR on your belt
Adapt your camera audio to accept professional XLR microphones
The popular XLR-PROâ„¢ dual XLR adapter allows your DV camcorder or any camcorder or DAT recorder that provides an audio 1/8″ jack to accept professional XLR audio feed from the XLR adapter. This lets you use professional XLR microphones, use long run, balanced audio cables, and tap into PA systems, all with complete confidence.
Mix any two audio inputs
It’s an XLR adapter and mini mixer. With the dual purpose XLR-PROâ„¢ XLR adapter mix any two microphone inputs with ease using the combination of dual XLR inputs, dual 1/8″ inputs, and dual volume controls. You can use an XLR mic plus wireless mic, two XLR microphones or any other combination of professional and prosumer mics.
Accident free audio level control knobs
The only XLR adapter knobs that are smooth and easy to adjust, but impossible to accidentally bump out of
adjustment while shooting. The knobs simply won’t move unless you grip them and turn. This is especially important when mounting the XLR-PROâ„¢ under your video camera, where knobs are easy to bump. And it’s all done without click stops.
Our all aluminum housing shields from interference and improves grounding
The XLR-PROâ„¢ is housed in a solid aluminum all metal enclosure to protect the entire electrical circuit from interference which may otherwise destroy your valuable soundtrack, an invitation to soundtrack havoc, plus the metal case improves grounding capability needed for many camcorders (our transformer shielding protects from another kind of interference unrelated to the need for shielding the entire circuit).
Shielded transformers = Quiet operation
The XLR-PROâ„¢ provides supreme quiet operation with its’ high performance multi-shielded transformers. The ground switch on the XLR-PROâ„¢ is a unique addition that lets you select the quietest ground for any camera (no floating ground). The ground switch is not to be confused with “ground lift” switches which do not perform this important camcorder grounding function.
- To record from one mic to both channels use the Stereo/mono output switch
- A universal adapter that works on any camera
- For best XLR audio connection the adapter uses state-of-the-art latching XLR connectors by NeutrikÂ®
- Connect to plug-in power mic jacks, found on some camcorders, with a voltage blocking circuit. Camcorders include (Sony VX1000, VX2000, VX700, TRV900 & others)
- Mounts Two ways:
- 1. Securely under your camera for either hand held or tripod operation (bottom mounts securely to tripod)
- 2. OR clips on your belt.
- 1 Year Warranty.
- Inputs: 2 XLR audio connectors
2 1/8″ mono jack connectors
- Input Impedance: Nom. 600 ohms, suitable for 150 to 600 ohm input
- Outputs: Approx. 13″ cable with stereo mini-plug
- Gain: Adjustable from 0 to unity. No insertion loss.
- Max. Input Voltage Level: 880mV – Mic, 10V – Line
- Line Level Attenuation: Varies with camera input – approx 54db
- Power: None. XLR-proâ„¢ is a passive device.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20KHz (+/- 1dB Max)
- Enclosure: Aluminum, black, 5.25″x2.75″x1.25″, 13.5 oz.