I liked that video so much, I had to watch it twice. I kept looking for time lapse footage. Was it there or did I miss it again? In any case it was all shot with the GoPro Hero3+.
The GoPro HERO3+ Black Edition primary improvements include:
- 20% smaller in the underwater housing, lighter too and waterproof to 131’/40m.
- 33% improved image sharpness and reduced distortion
- Faster built in Wi-Fi for enhanced connectivity to the Wi-Fi Remote (included) and GoPro App
- Super View video mode captures wide angle view. GoPro claims this is the world’s most immersive wide angle perspective, but I doubt the part about world’s most
- 30% longer battery life. This is a welcome improvement as previous models go through batteries quickly.
It records in high-frame rate 1440p48, 1080p60, 960p100 and 720p120 video modes. 120 frames a second is not bad for an inexpensive camera. It’s time-lapse mode can capture at 0.5, 1, 2, 5, 10, 30 or 60 second intervals. They also improved the sound quality and added advanced wind-noise reduction technology. The GoPro App lets you control the camera remotely with a smartphone or tablet. There’s also a silver edition which saves $100 by reducing some of the features.
There is still the rolling shutter or jello issue, but that can be eliminated by using a neutral density filter which will slow down the effective shutter speed. One user says he can shoot you can shoot above HD resolution, de-fish it, and render at 1080p and get really good results. Another says that with that many frames it’s easy to produce slower motion by using a slower time line using their included software.
A company called JK Imaging has licensed the Kodak name. The agreement enables JK Imaging to manufacture and sell Kodak branded digital imaging products. One of the most intriguing is the Kodak PixPro SP360. It captures 1080p video with a 360º field of view. This 360° HD Action Camera pairs with smart phones via WiFi […]Read More
This video has had over 6 million views in two weeks. They were asking $500 for the car. They received from Carmax a hilarious-but-real offer to buy the car for $20,000. They accepted and sold the car to Carmax. Here’s the Carmax video that bid $20,000 for the car.Read More
Hexacopter drone pilot charged with felony.Read More