10. It’s just a preview shift.
9. It’s out of the safe area, you’ll never see
it on the air..
8. It won’t really look like that..
7. I’ll fill out the paperwork tomorrow..
6. Why no, I don’t mind working Saturday..
5. Oh, don’t go by THAT monitor..
4. It works better as a cut..
3. It’s on the source tape..
2. I think it looks just fine..
1. “I’ll be home soon.”
The Art of Film and Video Editing takes you beyond the hardware to the art of editing. This 9-part article explains the art and styles of editing. Don’t miss it. It includes videos.
DJI Limits Where Its Drone Can Fly DJI, the most popular drone manufacturer, has programmed No Fly Zones into the software of their quadcopters. This artificial fencing has been in place since 2013, but now they are continually updating it. The database on their website already lists No Fly Zones for some 50 countries. The […]Read More
Hexacopter drone pilot charged with felony.Read More
I've written a lot about quadcopters, most notably Quadcopters, Cameras, and the Law. Today, some fool didn't obey the law, common sense or common decency. Monday evening a quadcopter took off from a high-rise terrace in mid-town Manhattan during evening rush hour. It flew 300 to 400 ft in the air past luxury apartment buildings as well as business buildings. 3 minutes later it crashed in the street nearly clipping a businessman.Read More