10. It’s just a preview shift.
9. It’s out of the safe area, you’ll never see
it on the air..
8. It won’t really look like that..
7. I’ll fill out the paperwork tomorrow..
6. Why no, I don’t mind working Saturday..
5. Oh, don’t go by THAT monitor..
4. It works better as a cut..
3. It’s on the source tape..
2. I think it looks just fine..
1. “I’ll be home soon.”
The Art of Film and Video Editing takes you beyond the hardware to the art of editing. This 9-part article explains the art and styles of editing. Don’t miss it. It includes videos.
Photographing light trails at night has been a popular technique of both still photographers and videographers. We’ve all seen the light trails of night traffic in a time lapse video. Light painting in still photography can be done a couple of ways. One way is to take a long exposure and move the lights during […]Read More