10. It’s just a preview shift.
9. It’s out of the safe area, you’ll never see
it on the air..
8. It won’t really look like that..
7. I’ll fill out the paperwork tomorrow..
6. Why no, I don’t mind working Saturday..
5. Oh, don’t go by THAT monitor..
4. It works better as a cut..
3. It’s on the source tape..
2. I think it looks just fine..
1. “I’ll be home soon.”
The Art of Film and Video Editing takes you beyond the hardware to the art of editing. This 9-part article explains the art and styles of editing. Don’t miss it. It includes videos.
Start part-time or full-time in this lucrative and satisfying work. Earn the respect of small businesses, corporations and non-profits who rely on your expertise. This is an amazing adventure and the best way to pay for video equipment!Read More
A company called JK Imaging has licensed the Kodak name. The agreement enables JK Imaging to manufacture and sell Kodak branded digital imaging products. One of the most intriguing is the Kodak PixPro SP360. It captures 1080p video with a 360º field of view. This 360° HD Action Camera pairs with smart phones via WiFi […]Read More