10. It’s just a preview shift.
9. It’s out of the safe area, you’ll never see
it on the air..
8. It won’t really look like that..
7. I’ll fill out the paperwork tomorrow..
6. Why no, I don’t mind working Saturday..
5. Oh, don’t go by THAT monitor..
4. It works better as a cut..
3. It’s on the source tape..
2. I think it looks just fine..
1. “I’ll be home soon.”
The Art of Film and Video Editing takes you beyond the hardware to the art of editing. This 9-part article explains the art and styles of editing. Don’t miss it. It includes videos.
Evelyn Prentice is a 1934 film starring William Powell and Myrna Loy, and featuring Una Merkel and Rosalind Russell in her film debut. The movie was filmed between the original Thin Man and the first of its sequels. The Thin Man series is comedy-mysteries based on the novel of the same name by Dashiell Hammett. […]Read More
Orson Welles’ unfinished final film, “The Other Side of the Wind,” is about to be completed. Netflix has acquired global rights to ‘The Other Side of the Wind” and is financing the completion. To complete the film the producers have hired an Academy Award winning editor and an Academy Award winning sound mixer, Bob Murawski […]Read More
Khaled Khatib working on the Oscar-winning documentary short “The White Helmets.” “The White Helmets” tells the story of a group of civilian volunteers in Aleppo who search for and rescue bombing victims. The White Helmets often claw out the rubble with their bare hands. They have saved over 78,000 people who were buried from the […]Read More