Good Afternoon, –
I’ve been in the film and video business for over 20 years. And, for the last 12, I’ve focused on producing corporate videos. Here’s why:
* Variety – I’ve learned about things I never knew existed. Since I started producing corporate videos, I’ve been paid to learn about and produce videos on subjects ranging from dock building to lipstick manufacturing; electronic surveying to book printing, and much more. And I’ve gone behind the scenes at places like Tiffany’s, Panavision International, AT&T, the Federal Drug Enforcement Agency, and hundreds of local businesses and agencies. I’ve traveled in style across most of these United States (all expenses paid, naturally) thanks to my video business.
* The Pay – Many of my projects start at about $5000 and go up to $25,000 or more. That’s not all profit, but even when I choose to hire outside freelancers and rent high-end equipment, the lion’s share of the budget still goes to paying for my services. My corporate clients are the reason I can buy new equipment or gear when and if I want.
* Repeat and Referral Business – Producing a video for corporate clients is just the beginning of a profitable business relationship. One well-produced can lead to updates, duplications, and conversions. And, when my clients are happy, they’re happy to refer me to others.
And then there’s the creative side … the way I see it, if you’re creative, nothing beats the work of an independent corporate producer.
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, either part-time, full-time, or as an additional revenue stream, I highly recommend you look into our “Professional Video Producer Home Study Course.”
Learn more for less.
VideoUniversity’s home study course, the Professional Video Producer: How to Start a Successful Home-Based Business Producing Corporate Videos teaches you what you need to know about producing corporate videos -AND provides the smart strategies, marketing tools, proposals, samples, forms, and resources you need to get started. You get far more information than you’ll find in any college course and, at only $164.77, you’ll pay much less.
Here’s a bit of what’s offered.
Part #1 tells you how to produce a successful corporate video:
* Writing the budget
* The one scene every marketing video should include
* The Seven Essential Questions you must ask to make sure the video will be successful
* The easy way to write a script and get a professional rate to do it (includes three sample scripts)
* How to hire and work with the best professional narrators and actors
* How to develop a Golden Rolodex of highly-skilled freelancers and video services
* How to hire the best freelancers which your client pays for
Part #2 provides guidelines for building a solid foundation for your business:
* Information about partnerships
* Advantages and disadvantages of owning video equipment
* Developing a professional business presence using simple tools
* How to set up an IRS approved home office and earn a large deduction
* The definitive word on Independent Contractor vs. Employee for the video business
* How to set your own professional rates
Part #3 covers the basics of marketing and selling your services:
* How to quickly compile a list of thousands of prospects within 60 miles of your home
* How to win those prospects with a customized direct mail program
* Where to spend your advertising dollars
* How to integrate the 9 best tips for networking into your daily activities
* Using free publicity to build your video business
* Write the winning proposal
* Making the sale
The Course comes with an 80-page Resource Guide containing three complete video scripts, a master budget form, a sales letter with instructions, a winning proposal with notes on how to customize it and three boilerplate contracts with instructions, and a change-order form. Ah yes, there’s also a killer collection letter – just change the name and address and this letter will help you collect at least 95% of those hopeless cases!
Too good to be true?
So here’s my offer – try Professional Video Producer Home Study Course for 90 days. Look it over thoroughly, test it out and, if you don’t agree this will give you the kind of video business you’ve always wanted – whether a full-time career or just a very profitable sideline – simply return it within 90 days and I’ll send you a prompt refund. No questions. No conditions. None of those “Return Authorizations” or anything.
And remember, when you do get the Course, that’s not the end of my help. If there’s some part of it you want to ask me about, I’m as close as your phone. I don’t want to just sell you this Course. I love it when people use my information to build great businesses. I want you to use it to build the kind of business you’ve always dreamed of. Interested? Check it out here.
We’ve just updated the course so if you already own the course, I can offer you a cost-effective upgrade. Drop me an email and I’ll give you the details.
To your success,
Questions? Call me at 401 253 2800
Helping Producers Prosper For Over 14 Years